The Brooks Ghost 13 women’s running shoes are the next evolution of this popular running shoe family and are a win-win for loyal Ghost fans – staying true to the strength and breathability of previous generations, yet on a softer platform.
Offering lightweight protection for neutral runners, it sets you up with an engineered Air Mesh upper for a plush, locked-in fit to breeze through your runs.
Whereas the previous version isolated the cushioning to the heel to cater primarily to heel strikers, the full-length DNA Loft cushioning of the Ghost 13 provides a cloud-like sensation on impact no matter how your foot strikes the pavement.
Additional rubber underneath the midfoot improves stability to cater to this softer platform. These slight modifications ensure the outsole and plusher midsole work in harmony, transforming hard road surfaces into your personal runway.
- Plush, go-to ride for neutral runners seeking lightweight protection and breathability
- Consistent fit, width and depth in comparison to the Ghost 12
- Ideal blend of structure and stretch from 3D Fit Print technology
- Air Mesh upper allows heat and humidity to escape when your run heats up
- Internal heel counter secures the rearfoot comfortably in place like a seatbelt
- DNA Loft cushioning extends from the heel to the forefoot for ultra-smooth transitions and a luxurious feel that caters to any foot strike
- BioMoGo DNA for an immediate, plush sensation right out of the box
- Strategically placed rubber underneath the midfoot for targeted support, working in harmony with the softer midsole
- Flex grooves to soar smoothly and efficiently over the pavement
- Hard-wearing rubber at the heel for durability and softer blown rubber at the forefoot for a springier feel on toe-off