ONE STAR SANDAL SLIP
SIZES IN US LADIES SIZING
The Converse One Star Low Top sneaker was adopted and owned by the independents. We’ve optimized the bold '90s edition with a classic sandal silhouette that's ready for summer, sporting a cross strap upper in soft suede for easy on and off. Foxing tape, a rubber sole, and iconic One Star logo keep it classic. EVA memory foam footbed adds comfort and support.
- Slip-on sandal with suede cross strap upper
- Non-slip cloth-lined footbed
- Memory foam for under foot comfort
- Soft and hard EVA layers for added comfort and support
- Foxing tape and rubber sole
One Star Origins
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but impactful style change: a solitary star became the statement on the sneaker's lateral side. Reissued in the early '90s, the One Star soon rose to prominence in alternative culture, embraced by self-reliant innovators of street and skate.